The world is a mysterious place that is filled with fantastical destinations that look like they were drawn up by J.K. Rowling, J.R.R. Tolkien, or the designers of Avatar. They are spectacular wonders of the world or just small towns that are so small you wouldn’t know to visit them unless told by someone who had already been there.
Flying the Nest created a list ten fairytale destinations you must visit:
- Saint Basil’s Cathedral, Russia
- Wisteria Tunnel, Japan
- Neuschwanstein Castle, Germany
- Zhangjiajie National Forest Park, China
- The Faroe Islands
- Kakslauttanen Igloo Village, Finland
- Glow Worm Caves, Tauranga, New Zealand
- Colmar, France
- The Garden of Cosmic Speculation, Sctoland
- Dark Hedges, Ireland
For more awesome articles and photos, visit Stephen and Jess at Flying the Nest.